Statesville Christian School is pleased to offer two bus stop locations to families who live in the Mooresville/Lake Norman/Troutman area. Drivers are trained, certified, and licensed by the state of North Carolina.
Locations: The bus stop locations are located at exit 36, in the Kohl’s/Big Lots parking lot and exit 45, in the parking lot of KPAC, 2809 Amity Hill Road.
7:10 Bus arrives at exit 36 for pick up
7:15 Bus leaves for exit 45, no exceptions
7:30 Bus arrives at exit 45 for pick up
7:35 Bus leaves for SCS, no exceptions
3:00 Bus leaves SCS
3:15 Bus arrives at exit 45 (any child not picked up will be brought back to SCS)*
3:20 Bus leaves for exit 36
3:30 Bus arrives at exit 36 (any child not picked up will be brought back to SCS)*
3:35 Bus leaves for SCS, no exceptions
Half Day Schedule:
12:00 Bus Leaves SCS
12:15 Bus arrives at exit 45 (any child not picked up will be brought back to SCS)*
12:20 Bus leaves for exit 36
12:30 Bus arrives at exit 36 (any child not picked up will be brought back to SCS)*
12:35 Bus leaves for SCS, no exceptions
*Any child not picked up at the Afternoon Bus Stop Location will be brought back to SCS and placed in the Aftercare Program for parent pick-up by 5:30 p.m. and will be billed accordingly.
Mooresville Bus Service
- Two-Way Individual - $175.00/month
- Family - $250.00/month
- One-Way Single Trip - $6.50
- One Round Trip (a.m. & p.m.) - $13.00
Troutman Bus Service
- Two-Way Individual - $135.00/month
- Family - $190.00/month
- One-Way Single Trip - $4.50
- One Round Trip (a.m. & p.m.) - $9.00
- Students should be in dress code before boarding the bus
- Students should be orderly and keep hands and objects inside the windows
- Students should sit facing the front of the bus, not stand or move while the bus is moving
- Students should take all trash with them when exiting the bus
- Students should close windows before exiting the bus
- No eating or drinking on the bus
- No handheld electronic games or toys on the bus
- Bus leaves Kohl’s/Big Lots at 3:35, no exceptions—If you have not picked up your child they will be returned to SCS
Remember: The driver is responsible for the safety and conduct of all riders. If a rider is unable to abide by the rules, they will be delivered to the Principal’s office. If the problem continues, bus privileges will be lost.
Please direct questions to: Wayne Mayberry 704-880-5130 or SCS Office 704-873-9511
Register by completing the Bus Rider Registration Form in your FACTS Parent Portal, under Web Forms.